“Website” refers to the website located at the following URL www.circadin.com;
“We” refers to Neurim Pharmaceuticals (1991) Ltd., a company registered in Israel (“Neurim”).
By using this Website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should not use this Website for any reason. All rights not expressly allocated are reserved by Neurim.
These Terms & Conditions may be modified occasionally. You should periodically check back for the most up-to-date version posted on this Website. We will also notify you of any changes by an announcement on the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after such notice. If you use the Website after the date on which the changes come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms and conditions.
- All contents of the Website (including screen displays, content, text, graphics and look and feel of the Website) and all rights in the same are the sole property of Neurim. All trademarks, service marks, company names or logos are the property of their respective holders. Any use by you of these marks, names and logos may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
- Unless specifically prohibited by a notice published on any page, you may download or print a single copy of such parts of the pages of the Website as you may reasonably require for your own personal non-commercial use, provided that any copy has attached to it the relevant proprietary notices and terms and conditions.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you may not mirror on another web server all or any part of the material on this Website and you may not copy any of the graphics contained in any material published on this Website.
- The information on this Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant that this Website will be available at any time.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this Website may lead to other websites, which are not under the control of Neurim. When you activate any of these links you will leave the Website. Neurim has no control over, does not endorse and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any site which is not under the control of Neurim. We will not be responsible for the content of any advertising or sponsorship that may appear on our Website from time to time nor for compliance of the same with any laws or regulations.
- The information contained in this Website is based on up to date information and while Neurim makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that material on this Website is correct, current and complete at the date of publication, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Neurim makes no warranties or representations (express or implied) as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. Neurim may change the information at any time without notice. You should take appropriate steps to verify all information on this Website before acting upon it. Your action or reliance on the content of this Website is your own responsibility.
- The information on the Website should not be considered a substitute for direct patient and physician contact and is not intended to interfere with the doctor-patient relationship. The information is also not intended to replace any professional literature or advice.
- You acknowledge that Neurim makes no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied relating to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of products advertised or promoted on the Website.
- By entering this Website, you acknowledge and agree that the use of this Website is at your own risk and to the extent permissible by applicable law, in no circumstances, including (but not limited to) negligence, shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, losses, costs or expenses nor for any loss of profit that results from the use of, or inability to use this Website or any material on any site linked to this Website (including but not limited to any viruses or any other errors or defects or failures in computer transmissions or network communications) even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. In addition, no liability can be accepted by us in respect of any changes made to the content of this Website by un-authorised third parties.
- Any software is downloaded at your own risk. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of the software to be downloaded for your computer it is recommended that you obtain specialist advice before downloading it.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will operate to:
1. Limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
2. Limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- If the Website you are accessing has a user name or password, you must keep these confidential and not transfer these to anyone else.
- You are responsible for (i) all information posted on the Website; and (ii) payments due for services accessed through the Website by anyone using your user name and password. You must notify Neurim immediately if you suspect that someone else is using your user name and password.
- If the Website has restricted sections, you may not adapt or circumvent any part of the Website so that it is accessible to those without authorizations to access it.
- You warrant that you will not:
1. Use the Website to obtain unauthorized access to other systems through this Website;
2. Download or otherwise transmit any material containing a virus or any harmful code or application that could modify or disrupt in any way the Website or the equipment used by Neurim or other users of the Website.
3. Advertise of any sort, including any competing products, sale of products, solicitation, self-promotion and spams.
4. Add or include false, inaccurate or – at our sole discretion – misleading information.
5. Use offensive language, including against any population group, companies, or against us, our employees, suppliers, distributors or affiliates.
6. Add any contents that might threaten, harass or infringe the rights of any other person, including content revealing private information relating to other users of the Website.
7. Add, include or use on the Website any content that might – at our sole discretion – commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Website services; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
- Neurim may suspend or cancel your access to this Website immediately if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Neurim in relation to your use of this Website and its content.
- These Terms and Conditions and the contents of this Website shall be governed by Israeli law and any dispute arising in relation to the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Israeli courts. Non-contractual obligations (if any) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (including their formation) shall also be governed by the laws of Israel.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is, at any time, found to be invalid by a court, tribunal or other forum of competent jurisdiction, or otherwise rendered unenforceable, that decision shall not invalidate or void the remainder of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall be deemed amended by modifying or severing such part as necessary to render them valid, legal and enforceable while preserving their intent, or if that is not possible, by substituting another provision that is valid, legal and enforceable that gives equivalent effect to the parties’ intent. Any such invalid or unenforceable part or parts shall be severable from these terms and conditions, or the validity of the part(s) in question in any other jurisdiction shall not be affected thereby.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- You can contact us by filling a form or sending an email to the details given on the Contact Us page of the Website.
Last update: November 20, 2018.